"ALL TRANSACTIONS WITH THE CONSULATE MUST INCLUDE A COPY OF THE DATA PAGE OF THE LATEST PASSPORT
BEARING THE HOLDER'S MOBILE NUMBER AND SIGNATURE."
REQUIREMENTS FOR A VALID MARRIAGE (CIVIL WEDDING)
TO BE PERFORMED BY A CONSULAR OFFICER
AT THE PHILIPPINE CONSULATE GENERAL, JEDDAH, K.S.A
- Original Certification of No Record of Marriage (CENOMAR), issued by National Statistics Office (NSO) Quezon Blvd, Ext., Quezon City, and duly authenticated by the DFA;
- Notarized affidavit of parent's advice if below 25 of age or affidavit of consent if below 22 years old, duly authenticated by the Regional Trial Court (RTC) and DFA;
- Application form
- Application for marriage license
- Letter of No Objection from the employers of the contracting parties (optional);
- Joint affidavit of contracting parties. (Form is available at the Consulate or download from here and to be notarized at the Consulate);
- Two (2) passport size photographs of contracting parties;
- Photocopy each of applicants' Philippine passport (Iqama, and other identification card: optional)
- Original NSO Birth Certificate authenticated by DFA;
- Affidavit of two (2) witnesses/ disinterested person attesting to the civil status or singleness of the contracting parties;
- Two witnesses during the ceremony; Photocopy of the passport of the witnesses.
After full compliance of requirements and submission to the Consulate General, solemnization of marriage will be scheduled after a ten (10) day notice to the public.
SCHEDULE OF FEES:
|Authentication of marriage contract||SAR 100.00|
|Marriage License||SAR 100.00|
|Notarization of Joint Affidavit||SAR 100.00|
|Attire:||Bride||Formal / Semi-formal dress or gown ( as appropriate)|
|Groom||Barong Tagalog or long sleeves polo with tie|
Note: Witnesses who signed the affidavit must be present during the wedding.
Report of Marriage
|1. Report of Marriage Form - 5 Copies|
|2. Marriage Contract in Arabic with Stamp - Original and 5 photocopies|
|3. English Translation of Marriage Contract - Original and 5 photocopies|
|4. Passport of both Parties - Original and 5 photocopies (datapage only) each|
|5. Iqama of both Parties - 5 photocopies each|