"ALL TRANSACTIONS WITH THE CONSULATE MUST INCLUDE A COPY OF THE DATA PAGE OF THE LATEST PASSPORT
BEARING THE HOLDER'S MOBILE NUMBER AND SIGNATURE."
NOTICE TO THE PUBLIC
The Department of Foreign Affairs requests the public's kind understanding on the ongoing delays in the release of passports. These delays are due to technical issues on the part of the company printing the passports.
Those with immediate travel plans are advised to wait until their passports are released before confirming their flights.
Please be assured that the Department is exerting all efforts to ensure the resumption of normal services as soon as possible.
30 October 2014 is the last day that the Philippine Consulate General will extend passports for one (1) year. Subsequent extensions after the said date will be for less than a year. No passport validity will be extended beyond 31 October 2015.
In accordance with the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) standards, all non-machine readable Philippine passports (green and maroon) will be phased out by 24 November 2015.
All Filipinos are advised to apply for ePassport as soon as possible.
---------------- MAHALAGANG PAALALA -------------------
Sa 30 October 2014 ang huling araw na pwedeng ma-extend and inyong mga pasaporte ng isang (1) taon. Wala pong passport validity extension na lalampas ng 31 October 2015.
Alinsunod sa panuntunan ng International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO), lahat ng non-machine readable Philippine passports (green at maroon) ay hindi na papayagang gamitin simula sa 24 November 2015.
Lahat po ng ating mga kababayan ay pinapayuhang kumuha na ng ePassport sa lalong madaling panahon at huwag ng hintayin ang deadline na 24 November 2015.
Requirements for e-Passport Renewal:
- Personal Appearance
- Original old Passport
- Photocopy of Old Passport (data page only)
- Passport application form that can be downloaded from the Consulate website: http://jeddahpcg.dfa.gov.ph or obtained from Window 1 of the Consular Section (no photo needed) or download from here. Make sure to complete all entries in the passport application form before proceeding to the Processing area.
Requirements for Replacement of Damaged Passport:
- Personal Appearance
- Original Damaged Passport + copy of data page
- Affidavit of Damage of Passport
- Passport Application Form (no photo needed)
Requirements for Replacement of Lost Passport:
- Personal appearance
- Birth Certificate in PSA (formerly NSO) Security Paper
- Affidavit of Loss
- Police Report with English translation
- Copy of Lost Passport
- Any ID or document to prove identity
- Duly accomplished passport application form (no photo needed)
(Note: There is a 15 working days waiting period before the approval of the passport application)
Requirements for Newly Born Applicants for e-Passport:
- Duly accomplished e-Passport Application Form
- Report of Birth form accomplished in 1 copy. (Form available at the Consular Section of the Consulate or website)
- Duly accomplished Description of Child Born and Parents Form (5 copies)
- Arabic birth certificate(al safa / arba-in, awal, madina) – 5 copies + original
- Translated Arabic Birth Certificate to English - 5 copies + original
- Birth Notification - 5 copies
- Marriage Contract of parents duly authenticated by the Department of Foreign Affairs, Manila (if married in the Philippines) or authenticated by the Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs with English translation and by PCG-Jeddah (if married in KSA) – 2 copies + original
- Photocopies of parents' passports (data page only) and iqama–2 copies
|Green or MRP||SR 360.00 + SR 100 for affidavit|
|e-Passport||SR 600.00 + SR 100 for affidavit|
|Report of Birth||SR 100.00|
How do I get my new passport?
- More or less 45 days after applying for your passport, you may check the Consulate's website at http://www.jeddahpcg.dfa.gov.ph/ to find out if your passport has already been received by the Consulate and is ready for release.
Releasing of e-Passport
- Releasing: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Bring the following:
- Original old passport
- Original Official receipt
If you cannot appear personally to collect your new passport, you may authorize a representative and he/she must bring an authorization letter signed by you, original old passport, original official receipt and valid original and copy of identification card of the authorized person.
Emergency Extension of Validity
This facility is allowed only to facilitate the travel of Philippine passport holders for a valid and urgent reason. Extension cannot be done twice. The passport holder must apply for passport renewal at the same time of the emergency extension.
Requirements: Original (and copy of data page of) passport; duly accomplished form for extension of passport validity; affidavit explaining the reason for your application for extension; and any proof of emergency, as supporting document ( as appropriate).
Consular Service Fee: SR80.00 (in addition to fees for passport renewal).