Friday, 05 February 2016
- Monday, 25 January 2016 Nominations for the 2016 Presidential Awards
- Thursday, 07 January 2016 Philippine Consulate, Filipino Community in Jeddah Celebrates Month of Overseas Filipinos and International Migrants Day
- Tuesday, 05 January 2016 Philippine Consulate General in Jeddah Commemorates 119th Anniversary of the Martyrdom of Rizal Day
- Monday, 07 December 2015 Invitation to "Encounter & Departure - Poklong Anading Solo Exhibition"
- Guidelines for Accreditation of Filipino Community, NGOs or Civil Society Groups as Partners of Comelec in the Conduct of 2016 Overseas Voting Elections
- Guidelines for Mass Media Accreditation in the Conduct of 2016 Overseas Voting Elections
- Newly Printed Voter's IDs Ready for Release (received on 01 February 2016)
AMBASSADOR TAGO MEETS SAUDI JUSTICE MINISTER
On Tuesday 27 September 2011, Philippine Ambassador to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Mr. Ezzedin Tago met H.E. Abdullah bin Abdul Karim Al-Essa, Saudi Minister of Justice.
Ambassador Tago asked the Justice Minister to convey to Saudi King Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz Al-Saud, Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, the appreciation of Philippine President H.E. Benigno S. Aquino III for the royal clemency extended several times by the Saudi King to Filipinos those detained for public rights.
The Saudi Minister of Justice commended the Filipino community in Saudi Arabia for their contributions to the national development of Saudi Arabia, and he noted that Filipinos are law-abiding residents known for their discipline and for their sensitivity to local customs and traditions.
Ambassador Tago and Minister Al-Essa discussed recent developments in the Justice system of the Kingdom, particularly the modernization of various court procedures that have contributed to speedy resolution of cases. END