Sunday, 11 October 2015
- Wednesday, 07 October 2015 343 Examinees in Jeddah Take Special Professional Licensure Board Examinations
- Thursday, 01 October 2015 Migration Advocacy and Media (MAM) Awards 2015
- Thursday, 01 October 2015 Jeddah PCG Supports the International Coastal Cleanup 2015
- Thursday, 01 October 2015 Validity of Philippine Passports extended for free
- Monday, 14 September 2015 New Philippine Consul General arrives in Jeddah
- Monday, 14 September 2015 Philippine Consulate conducted outreach overseas voters registration activities
- Wednesday, 09 September 2015 PCG Jeddah celebrates Buwan ng Wika at Araw ng mga Bayani
- Friday, 21 August 2015 PRC releases list of examinees for 2015 SPLBE
- Monday, 03 August 2015 Philippine Consulate holds weekend overseas voters registration
AMBASSADOR TAGO MEETS SAUDI JUSTICE MINISTER
On Tuesday 27 September 2011, Philippine Ambassador to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Mr. Ezzedin Tago met H.E. Abdullah bin Abdul Karim Al-Essa, Saudi Minister of Justice.
Ambassador Tago asked the Justice Minister to convey to Saudi King Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz Al-Saud, Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, the appreciation of Philippine President H.E. Benigno S. Aquino III for the royal clemency extended several times by the Saudi King to Filipinos those detained for public rights.
The Saudi Minister of Justice commended the Filipino community in Saudi Arabia for their contributions to the national development of Saudi Arabia, and he noted that Filipinos are law-abiding residents known for their discipline and for their sensitivity to local customs and traditions.
Ambassador Tago and Minister Al-Essa discussed recent developments in the Justice system of the Kingdom, particularly the modernization of various court procedures that have contributed to speedy resolution of cases. END