Friday, 05 February 2016
- Monday, 25 January 2016 Nominations for the 2016 Presidential Awards
- Thursday, 07 January 2016 Philippine Consulate, Filipino Community in Jeddah Celebrates Month of Overseas Filipinos and International Migrants Day
- Tuesday, 05 January 2016 Philippine Consulate General in Jeddah Commemorates 119th Anniversary of the Martyrdom of Rizal Day
- Monday, 07 December 2015 Invitation to "Encounter & Departure - Poklong Anading Solo Exhibition"
- Guidelines for Accreditation of Filipino Community, NGOs or Civil Society Groups as Partners of Comelec in the Conduct of 2016 Overseas Voting Elections
- Guidelines for Mass Media Accreditation in the Conduct of 2016 Overseas Voting Elections
- Newly Printed Voter's IDs Ready for Release (received on 01 February 2016)
RESIDENT ELECTION REGISTRATION BOARD (RERB)
NOTICE OF SEVENTH HEARING*
The Philippine Consulate in Jeddah wishes to inform the public that a hearing will be held at 10:00 AM on Monday, December 15, 2014 at the PCG Hall of the Consulate on the List of Applicants for overseas registration processed for the period 01 to 31 November (see attached list).
The Public may attend the hearing.
All objection/opposition against the names in the attached list may be filed until 10 November 2014. Only opposition on valid grounds will be entertained.
RODNEY JONAS L. SUMAGUE
Chairperson, Registration Board
Jeddah, 01 December 2014
*Pursuant to COMELEC Resolution No. 9862 promulgated on 01 April 2014.