Sunday, 11 October 2015
- Wednesday, 07 October 2015 343 Examinees in Jeddah Take Special Professional Licensure Board Examinations
- Thursday, 01 October 2015 Migration Advocacy and Media (MAM) Awards 2015
- Thursday, 01 October 2015 Jeddah PCG Supports the International Coastal Cleanup 2015
- Thursday, 01 October 2015 Validity of Philippine Passports extended for free
- Monday, 14 September 2015 New Philippine Consul General arrives in Jeddah
- Monday, 14 September 2015 Philippine Consulate conducted outreach overseas voters registration activities
- Wednesday, 09 September 2015 PCG Jeddah celebrates Buwan ng Wika at Araw ng mga Bayani
- Friday, 21 August 2015 PRC releases list of examinees for 2015 SPLBE
- Monday, 03 August 2015 Philippine Consulate holds weekend overseas voters registration
PINOY WORLDWIDE INITIATIVE FOR INVESTMENT
SAVINGS AND ENTERPRENUERSHIP (PinoyWISE)
The Philippine Consulate General in Jeddah wishes to inform the Filipino community in the Western Region of the Kingdom that the Pinoy Worldwide Initiative for Investment Savings and Entrepreneurship (PinoyWISE) will visit the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia from 6 to 8 December 2012 in preparation for the international launching of the PinoyWISE program for OFWs abroad and their families in the Philippines next year.
During their visit, the PinoyWISE team are scheduled to meet with Filipino community leaders to discuss the conduct of training needs analysis on financial literacy and address family issues through a focus group discussion of leaders
PinoyWise is a multi-stakeholder network of organizations which aims to provide information and education programs to encourage Overseas Filipinos worldwide to save, invest and engage in enterprises that give sustainable income, create jobs and provide economic opportunities in the countryside. It also promotes philanthropy of OFWs towards sustainable social enterprises and community development.